Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Are you finding it difficult to deactivate your Cash App account from your device? In this article, I will be taking you through four (4) easy steps to deactivate a Cash App account without making the mistake that will lead to loss of funds or personal information. We’ll go over the process of deactivating your cash app account.
To Deactivate Your Cash App Account
- Tap on your Profile Icon at the top right corner
- Then tap on Support
- Then tap on “Something Else”
- Scroll down and tap on Account Setting
- Below you will find Close Your Cash App Account”
- You can Uninstall the app on your device once you deactivate your Cash App account.
But there are a few things that you have to do before actually deactivating your Cash App account permanently. Which are written in the sections below, make you read to the end for full in-depth knowledge on how you can deactivate your Cash App account without errors and mistakes.