One question many iPhone users ask is the right steps to delete their expired subscription. On this page, we’ll cover all these steps within a few minutes and you’ll be fully ready to get your expired subs off your phone.
iPhone is one of the most expensive brands of phones. The is because of the features it possesses. Good camera, long-lasting battery on the latest version, ability to track easily when lost or stolen, portability, simplicity, and perhaps, the brand identity of Apple logo crested on it.
Okay, enough of all the long story on the features of the iPhone.
If you are an iPhone user, and you want to know how to remove or cancel your expired data subscription but you are unable to do it, then you are on the right page, here we’ll find you the proper technique you will follow to clear all your expired subscriptions from your iPhone.
How To Delete App Purchase History on iPhone, iPad, or Mac
Why Should I delete an expired subscription on my iPhone?
Basically, there are reasons why you might need to delete your expired subscription from your iPhone. These are:
- 1. It cannot be rolled over, meaning that it will not be useable again once it has expired.
- 2. It might renew itself automatically if you don’t remove it from your iPhone.
How to delete a subscription from iPhone 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13
1. Open the Appstore app on your device iPhone, iPad
2. Tap your profile icon at the top right corner
3. Tap on your name, then scroll down to “subscription”
4. You will see all the active and expired subscriptions associated with your Apple ID
5. Choose the service you want to cancel and then you’re all done.
How long do expired subscriptions stay on Apple ID?
Your expired subscription will be cleared after one year. iTunes store Purchases will not be deleted completely but can be hidden. But you can simply remove your Apple ID with all the information and email.
How do I cancel my Apple fitness membership?
If you want to cancel your Apple fitness membership, simply follow these steps:
- Click on “fitness”
- Click “Membership”
- Then finally, click “Cancel”
How do I cancel a recurring payment?
Your apple recurring payments are the payments that get automatically charged from your account. This means that even while you aren’t using the service anymore, you will still be billed automatically from your account. To cancel such billings:
- Login to your account
- Click on “billing” from the menu
- Select the subscription your want to cancel
- Click on “cancel subscription”
How do I cancel a purchase on Apple?
You might need to cancel a purchase because you are no longer using it or perhaps you are not satisfied with it. Here is how to go about it.
To cancel a purchase on iTunes, Apple store, iBook:
- Open any of the above apps where you made the purchase,
- Click on “Purchase” at the bottom of the screen,
- Click “Not on this iPhone” to view your purchased items,
- Click on the purchase you want to cancel.
How do I delete purchase history?
Sadly, you cannot delete your purchase history from your Apple device yourself. You might have to contact the store you purchased it from and request them to remove your purchase history for you.
How do I hide subscribed channels?
To simply hide your subscribed channel, simply click on the “Hide” button beside the channel icon.
Why can’t I delete subscriptions on my iPhone?
Apple does not allow you to delete subscriptions. But you have the access to cancel any subscription you no longer need by simply clicking on the “Cancel subscription” button.
How Can I Recover My Lost iPhone Data?
Now that you have successfully canceled your iPhone subscriptions. You might want to know how you can recover some data you have lost through this process.
To make this easy for you. You might be needing a tool called “Tenorshare UltData” This will help you recover your data from iOS devices without having to back up from iTunes or iCloud. After successful download of this app, simply follow the procedures that follow.