Here are all you need to know for you to get money out of your frozen Venmo account.
Venmo also operates like PayPal. They are both used for online transactions and payment for online services. However, while you are using PayPal you sometimes encounter the challenge of PayPal putting your money on hold, for a period of 21 days, 65 days, 180 days, and sometimes, even forever.
This is the same too for Venmo, Venmo users are also bound to experience similar issues where their account might get frozen if you do anything against the community’s transaction policies.
But not to worry, if your Venmo account has been frozen and you want to get your money out of it, then this article will help you do just that.
How to Get Money Out of Frozen Venmo Account
- Login on venmo.com/recover
- Simply send a reply to the email sent to you by Venmo telling you that your account was frozen. You may need to include a valid photo and ID card for verification of identity.
You can also put a call across to Venmo directly between the hour of 10 am and 6 pm, this is the best time to call them.
They are always available from Monday to Friday (Excluding holidays).
To call the customer care representative dial 855-812-4430
For immediate response, you can use the online chat support option by chatting with the real-time customer care support who will attend to you instantly via the app. To do this:
- Open the Venmon App on your device
- Click on the menu button at the top left-hand corner
- Click on “Get Help”
- Click “Contact Us”
- Click on “Connect With Human”
- Select “Chat with Us” (This will allow you to chat with live support who will help you unfreeze your Venmo account.
If your Venmo account has been temporarily frozen, you can also unfreeze it by this alternative method:
- Visit venmo.com/addfunds on your PC and sign in to your Venmo account
- Select the bank you would like to transfer funds from (Please note that you will be required to verify your bank account to do this)
- Input the amount you want to transfer (should be up to or more than the amount you owe)
- With this, the money will be transferred into your Venmo and then your account will be unfrozen with 3-4 business days.
Do you know how to unblock on Venmo? I have written this guide to put you through how to block and unblock someone on a Venmo account? Click to read it now
Want to get funds out of a frozen Venmo account or unblock Venmo? Here is a detailed guide to put you through
Do you want to unblock someone on PayPal? Here is how to do it.