Having a Paypal on the checkout page of your store is a very good way of making your small or large scale business appear more standard and trustworthy to your customers especially if you run an e-commerce website.
However, the reason why most people don’t integrate PayPal as their payment option on their e-commerce site or local business check-out page is simply because, they do not know how to integrate it on their site, or perhaps, the procedure looks tedious.
This is why I have curated this post to walk us through how to add the Php cart to your site’s PHP code and start using it as your preferred payment option.
To Add Php cat PayPal? All you need to do is to download and extract the file using a WinRAR or Zip filer extractor, Upload the PHP cat Paypal code to the site’s source code (Backend) then finally, test the integration to see if it is working fine.
To know more on how to add PHP cat Paypal into your site source code, continue reading this post to discover more on the topic.
Before we go any further it is important for us to what PHP cat Paypal is about.
Read Also: How to Display Code in Blogger Posts
Php Cat PayPal Code
The Php cat Paypal code is simply a written code, done by a programmer or a web developer. It is written basically to integrate Paypal as a payment option for a site.
The Php cat Paypal code is mostly used by those who have an online business, are seeking donations, and many other small and large scale businesses who do an online completed transaction.
Most people do not use this option because they think it is very hard to do. Well, it might look very hard to integrate if you do not know how to go about it. But with this post, I can guarantee you that you won’t have any problem integrating the PayPal PHP cat into your website for you to start receiving online payment via your checkout page.
You can also copy this Php cat code to your client’s website if you are a web developer and you want to integrate Paypal on the checkout page of your client’s website or e-commerce site.
There are many of these codes online but the truth is that most of them don’t work as expected. Some will even disarrange the layout of your site while some will give your site a critical error unless you remove it from the source code. This is to tell you that you must be extra careful of the kind of code PHP code you integrate on your site PayPal API so you don’t run into any of these errors.
Before Integrating Php Cat Code Here are Things you need to Put in Place:
- Get a PayPal developer account and get sandbox credentials. This is the first and most important area that needs to be put in place.
- Ensure to create the right directory where the code will be integrated
- Php Syntax.
The 3 things stated above might look too big a grammar to you if you are not a coder. But for those who are already familiar with coding, relating won’t be an issue.
Download the file into your browser
Zip Password is: paypal123
How to inegrate the Php Cat PayPal Code
To integrate the Php cat PayPal Code, all you need to do is:
- Download the Php zip file above
- Extract it using WinRAR or any other zip file extractor
- Upload it into the site source code.
- Upon a successful upload, test to see if it is working properly.
- PayPal PHP is a code that allows customers to pay you with PayPal on your website
- You need a developer to help you do this if you are not so good with the backend or coding
- You can download the code
- Upon downloading, unzip it and upload it into the right site directory backend or source code
- Run the code and test it to see that is working without any error.
- That is all you need to make Php cat PayPal start working for your site
Paypal is very easy and secure to use, but the integration could be somehow hard if you are not so good when it comes to backend or coding. So, we recommend strongly that you hire a coder or a programmer to help you integrate the PHP cat Paypal into your site.