Hello dear esteemed readers, this post will show you how you can check your Paypal balance Paypal card balance, online, on android phone, via the mobile app, on eBay, on iPhone without logging in. Enjoy the read.
It has over time been said and written in many of my previous articles that PayPal is the biggest, one of the most popular, and reliable online payment methods that allows you to send and receive money from any area of the world. The beautiful part is that this service is made available for both mobile and desktop users. This means that even if you are using a mobile phone, an iPhone, a tablet, or any other device, so far as you can log into your account and it has interest access, then you are good to go.
Although there actually many alternatives to this service too, one way or the other, PayPal is just a bit ahead of most of them.
Not to waste too much of our time. I have noticed that most people who use Paypal do run into a bit of problems while checking their PayPal balance. This is why in this post, I will be taking you through how you can comfortably check your PayPal balance on your phone via any device you are using. The process is quite simple and straightforward, so don’t panic. LOL
How To Check PayPal Balance On Desktop
To check your PayPal balance on your desktop, follow these steps:
- Visit Paypal.com
- Enter a Valid Email address and password (Don’t forget to click on “forgot password” if you have forgotten your login details)
- If you have 2FA (Two-factor Authentication) then you will receive a text message having a 6-digit pin, you will be required to enter these 6-digit pins before you can proceed to the next steps.
- After a successful login to your account, you will be able to see your Paypal account balance at the top right-hand corner of your dashboard.
- You can also click on “Detail” to view more information about the account.
On the homepage of your account, you should also be able to view your recent transactions. Also, if you have an active PayPal credit/Paypal working balance, then you should also be able to view them. One other piece of information that might not be shown on the first page is the “Subscription management zone” This can be found by clicking on the menu button.
For those who might also be searching for how to check PayPal balance online, the above is what you will have to follow. This is the only way you can check your PayPal balance without having to log in to your account on the Paypal mobile application.
How To Check Your PayPal balance On Mobile Phone
haven talked about checking your PayPal balance with your desktop. For those who do not have access to a desktop device, you can also check your PayPal balance on the app by using your mobile device (Android, iOS, iPhone).
This can be done by simply downloading the PayPal app from either Google PlayStore for android users or Apple Store for iPhone users. The follow these steps to check your balance once you have successfully downloaded and installed the PayPal app on your device
How To Check PayPal Balance on iOS
To check your PayPal balance on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Locate the PayPal App on your Apple device
- Tap on the Paypal Icon
- Enter your registered email address and password (Don’t forget to also click on “forget password” if you have forgotten your login details)
- Upon successful input of your email and password, click on “Login”
- Your account balance will be displayed on your PayPal homepage or wallet dashboard.
How To Check PayPal Balance on Android
To check your PayPal balance on an android device, follow these steps:
- Locate the PayPal App on your android phone
- Tap on the PayPal icon
- Input your login detail i.e Email and password, (Don’t forget to also click on “forget password” if you have forgotten your login details)
- Click on “Login“
- Your balance will be displayed under your “PayPal Balance”
Check My PayPal Balance ‘Not Working’: Here’s Why
Can’t View your PayPal credit balance? There are a certain number of things that can be responsible for that.
- This might be because your country is part of those restricted countries by PayPal. In these cases, you might only be able to send money to another person but cannot receive money. Even if someone sends funds to you from another country, it will not be displayed in your account balance.
- If your country is not restricted by PayPal, then it could also be a problem with your browser or network
- If your account has not been credited by PayPal. This means that if you are sure that the sender has sent the money into your account but your own account is not showing it, then it means that your money is either on hold or pending. You can read more on how long a pending transaction takes to expire here.
One Last Question
Where is “My Wallet” on the PayPal App?
This is always on the “menu button”. For those accessing their account via a desktop device, you will see it at the top right corner of the screen. For those accessing their account via their mobile device, iOS, iPhone, Tablet, then you will see your “My Wallet” on the top right-hand corner of the PayPal App.