How can one pass across codes to blog readers on a post? It’s simple; display the code in your blog post. well, it’s easy to say but, can be a little bit difficult to do if you host your blog on blogger.
What we will be using is the <textarea> tag, let me brief you about the Textarea tag; the Textarea tag is the same thing as the <input> tag that accepts text from users. but the difference is, that we use the Textarea tag when we want internet users to submit long or larger text.
- Also read: Php Cat PayPal and How to Integrate
How to display code in Blogger posts
- Copy the codes you want to display to your blog readers and go to your blogger dashboard.
- Select and edit the post you want to insert the codes
- Paste the codes in the place you want them to appear on the post
- Click on the “pen icon” from the ribbon and switch from “compose” to “HTML” version
- On the “HTML” version locate the starting point of the codes you pasted in the “compose” version and type <textarea> also scroll down and locate the ending then type </textarea>
So the code will be like this <textarea> Your codes to display here </textarea>
- Learn how to add a Facebook chat button to blogger
How to add Image to your blogger post
I hope you enjoy reading it, all comments are welcome, and remember to visit often for the latest updates!!